Bang with Friends- the controversial Facebook app run by its CEO and co-founder who just goes by his initial 'C' has been revealed accidentally by Internet New York which included the founders' name on the online ballot. BWF app creator Colin Hodge, 28, and Omri Mor had remained anonymous till last week, but the leak of their identity through Internet Week New York disappointed Hodge, the Daily ...
Facebook Phone's disappointingly poor customer feedback in the United States has resulted in the delay of its launch in Europe. The HTC handsets, which run Facebook's enhanced Home software, designed to replace the phone's home screen with FB feed and chat options, has flopped with users. EE, a UK mobile operator, confirmed that poor customer feedback is the reason why the phone's Europe ...
A bottle of Magic Hat #9 Not Quite Pale Ale, left, and cans of West Sixth Brewing IPA, right, photographed in Lexington, Ky., Tuesday, May 21, 2013. Magic Hat Brewery is suiting West Sixth Brewing Company for copyright infringement for West Sixth's logo. Magic Hat has a similar looking logo on their #9 Not Quite Pale Ale. Photo by Charles Bertram | ...
Sally Bercow , found guilty of libelling Lord McAlpine, is a Twitter martyr in some quarters. I keep hearing about what a blow this is for free speech. However, Bercow hasn't suffered a miscarriage of justice; on the contrary, she's guilty. (Her attempts to settle with McAlpine before the case went to court were a clue.) Or is it acceptable for someone to imply that a person is a ...
The HTC First handset was supposed to be in the shops this summer but the social network has no fresh date for its European unveiling. It works around the Facebook Home software, launched by chief executive Mark Zuckerberg in the US in mid-April. He claimed it would "change the relationship" that people have with their mobiles.The Facebook Home app swaps a traditional homescreen menu ...
Sword of the Beast (Kedamono no ken) [DVD]
When we first meet Yuuki Gennosuke (Mikijiro Hira), the hero of Hideo Goshas Sword of the Beast (Kedamono no ken), he appears to be a simple criminal on the lam, hiding out in the dirt of a grassy field while his pursuers track him down. Yet, as we soon learn via ... ...
Martin Brodeur joined Hockey Night In Canada as a guest analyst for the playoffs, and recently answered some questions from fans on Twitter. (File/Getty ...
Initiative Invites Catholic Media Offices Around the World To Share Online Pastoral ResourcesROME, May 10, 2013 (Zenit.org) - On the occasion of the this year's World Communications Day, the Pontifical Council for Social Communications is inviting people from around the world to partake in the "Mesa Comun" (Shared Table). The initiative allows the faithful of the Catholic Church ...
pressuring Facebook to take a stronger stance in favor of women’s health and crackdown against messages that "trivialize or glorify" violence against women. ';I’m a big supporter of that ...
video or audio files which are sent over the web. They can be downloaded on the consumer's computer device or streamed online. Many marketers use podcasts to spread the word about a product or a service. The reason for this is that podcasting has many benefits. For instance, it does not have a topic limitation. Also, podcasts resemble lectures and listeners can often learn something useful ...
King Khan says kabhi haan kabhi naa to Twitter After 3 months Shah Rukh returns to micro-blogging site
After finishing the shoot of his upcoming action-comedy 'Chennai Express', superstar Shah Rukh Khan is back on micro-blogging site Twitter.The 47-year-old actor, who has been missing from Twitter since three months, re-tweeted co-star Deepika Padukone's post about the completion of their film."Deepika tweeted: Finished shooting for 'Chennai Express'. Expressed my ...
On the record
We must define the nature and scope of this struggle, or else it will define us. Neither I, nor any President can promise the total defeat of terror. What we must do is dismantle networks that pose a direct danger.
The U.S. president was speaking on his administration's counter terrorism policy.
I caught a cab from the Belfast International Airport, and within about 10 or 15 minutes was at the Hilton ...Keep reading
Record Your Vote
The Boy Scouts of America National Council has resolved to accept gay members. Do you agree with this policy?
India GazetteIndia Gazette – National News Bureau
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The India Gazette is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive Indian news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, Indian news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local India news, the weather forecast for India you'll find it all in the India Gazette.
From Mumbai to Delhi, the India Gazette should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
Police say suspected Maoist rebels have attacked a convoy of cars carrying local leaders and supporters of India's ruling Congress party in eastern India, killing at least 16 people and wounding many others.
Suspected insurgents fired at the vehicles on Saturday in the Sukma area of Chhattisgarh state.
View Larger Map
Local reports say some senior party leaders were among those killed and it is feared that the extremists kidnapped one party leader (Nand Kumar Patel) and his son.
Congress Party president Sonia Gandhi condemned what she called an attack on India's democratic values.
The rebels have been fighting the central government for more than four decades, demanding land and jobs for tenant farmers and the poor.
- North Korea envoy hands over China's Xi a note of peace
- World becoming dangerous for refugees, warns Amnesty
- VM Go around Asia on luxury cruise this summer
- China Pakistan vow to deepen comprehensive strategic cooperation
- UN rights experts call for stronger protection of victims of caste-based discrimination
- Varanasi seminar to mull over condition of widows
- Children in Ranchi walk on fire to please Lord Shiva during Manda Festival
- Media in India face a daily threat of encroachment by judiciary says N. Ram
- Press Club Mumbai lifetime achievement award for N. Ram
- Hindu marriage and Indian soap
- Too blessed to be stressed
- The making of an ideal M’sian school
- Claims of poison gas usage drastically raise Syrian civil war stakes
- German economy to pick up but fall well short of traditional pace
- Worlds tallest structure with down-to-earth purpose
- Indian software industry to see strong revenue growth PwC
- Moon dust gathered by Neil Armstrong discovered in warehouse after 40 years
- Why DOJ didnt need a super search warrant to snoop on Fox News e-mail
- News Corp. approves poison pill buyback before split
- Apple 1 breaks auction record goes for $671400
- One of Apple Inc.s first computers a functioning 1976 model sold for $668000
- Googles Schmidt Teens mistakes will never go away
- Does Bible Belt love porn as much as the godless do
- Haswell chip primer How Intel pinches power
- How to encrypt one volume on a drive in OS X
- President Vice President and Prime Minister greet nation on Buddha Purnima
- Alleged Chinese spy detained by police in Dharamsala
- Day of joy for Buddhists
- Anapanasati Vipassana The basic Buddhist meditation
- Sri Lanka Buddhist Monk Sets Himself on Fire to Protest Cattle Slaughter GRAPHIC VIDEO
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest India Gazette headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Maoists Attack India Congress Party Convoy
- Maoists kill 16 in attack on Congress rally in Chhattisgarh
- Maoists attack Congress convoy two leaders killed Sonia condemns
- Sreesanths mother sister visit him in custody
- Aditya Singhal wins Indias Best Dramebaaz