Singer-songwriter Kimberley Walsh loves her toned up body and credits her participation in dance reality show "Strictly Come Dancing" for it. "The best piece of advice I could give anyone who wanted to lose weight and tone up would be: Go on 'Strictly...'! I've spent many years putting myself under the spotlight but now, in my 30s, I've accepted my body," dailystar.co.uk quoted Walsh as ...
Justin Bieber, who grabbed three awards at the Billboard Music Awards, was booed by the audience as he went on stage to give his acceptance speech. The shocked singer said that he is an 'artist' who should be taken seriously, the Sun reported. He also said that at the age of 19, he thinks that he is doing a pretty good job and that it's his music and the craft that should be talked about. The ...
For those secretly reading 'Fifty Shades of Grey' on your Kindles and iPads, the naughty literary work has been exposed in "Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Unauthorized Musical Parody." This musical spoof - conceived by Tim Flaherty and co-written by him and several members of the Virginia-based sketch comedy troupe the Pushers - has its four-member cast singing along to prerecorded tracks ...
Riding on its extensive cinema industry, which produces one of the largest number of films in India, the government of the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh is keen to use the latest technological innovations in the industry to create skill development and employment opportunities for its youth. "We are planning to set up a GAME city which will serve as the hub for Gaming, Animation, ...
Ian Holloway hopes to strut his stuff at Wembley next Monday - just as long as no one is filming him.The Crystal Palace boss celebrated his side's 2-0 play-off semi-final at arch-rivals Brighton last week with a crazy dance routine in the dressing room to the delight of his players.Unfortunately one of them, winger Yannick Bolasie, captured the moves on his mobile phone and then posted the ...
Ron Howard's "Edtv" is a satire masquerading as a romantic comedy (or is it the other way around?) about a man who willingly allows every moment of his life to be filmed and broadcast live to whoever wants to watch. At first, this premise might sound absurd (which it is), but in today's TV-driven world, it could easily become a reality. With the recent overload in "reality TV," ranging from Fox sp ... ...
Spanish operatic soprano will give a concert in occupied lands of Azerbaijan. Spanish operatic soprano Montserrat Caballe will give a concert in occupied lands of Azerbaijan. Caballe will give a concert in Khankandi on 4 June and in Yerevan on 9 ...
BEIJING (Reuters) - Dissident Chinese artist Ai Weiwei made his first foray into the musical world on Wednesday with the release of the top single from his debut album, a song called "Dumbass" that takes inspiration from his detention in ...
i s a standard in the Cairo Opera House repertoire. Usually performed once a year, this the large opera work by Giuseppe Verdi returns to the stage for the second time this ...
She may not have won "American Idol," seven years ago, but Kellie Pickler now has a dancing career she can fall back on. The country singer, who mastered every routine and stunned the judges with her military-like precision, took home the "Dancing With the Stars" Mirror Ball trophy with partner Derek Hough Tuesday night. Although Kellie and Derek’s final dance (an ...
Ryanair has accused the EU of acting bizarrely and making decisions on a political and not a commercial basis. In its annual report, the no-frills airline declared that it had offered a more comprehensive remedies package for Aer Lingus than the package offered by British Airways for British Midlands. "It is bizarre that the EU can wave through BA's offer for British Midland in phase ...
On the record
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower Las Vegas
I booked a lower cost room at $39.95 a night at this landmark hotel at the top end of the ...Keep reading
Record Your Vote
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
India GazetteIndia Gazette – National News Bureau
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The India Gazette is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive Indian news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, Indian news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local India news, the weather forecast for India you'll find it all in the India Gazette.
From Mumbai to Delhi, the India Gazette should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
Thanks to actress Karishma Tanna's towering look, she was banned from wearing high heels while shooting for upcoming movie "Grand Masti" as she looked taller than her co-star Vivek Oberoi.
Karishma, who is 5 feet 8 inches tall is just only few inches shorter than Vivek, who is 5 feet 10 inches. With high heels, Karishma looked much taller! So, director Indra Kumar and producer Ashok Thakeria ensured she wore flats throughout her scenes with him.
"We had to ban Karishma from wearing heels as she ended up looking taller than everyone, including her own co-star Vivek! Induji and Ashok Thakeriaji convinced her to get styled with flat shoes instead and she very sportingly agreed with a smile," said a source.
"Grand Masti" is a sequel to 2004 movie "Masti". It also stars Riteish Deshmukh and Aftab Shivdasani in lead roles.
- US president lauds Thein Sein for Myanmar reforms but urges end to violence against Muslims
- Six Afghan policemen killed in Herat bombing
- Chinese boat with 16 fishermen freed by North Korea
- Saudi Arabia nabs 10 over spying for Iran
- Chinese PM pledges stronger partnership with Pakistan
- EducationPlus career counselling this weekend
- Former Hindu at Faith Fellowship
- An Unheralded Breakthrough The Rosetta Stone of Mathematics
- Hindu Groups Lash Out at Selena Gomezs Bindi at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Anthony Weiner Enters NYC Mayoral Race With YouTube Video
- Cannes Apsara Distribution Gets Asia Rights to Harrison Fords Paranoia
- Sara Bareilles Jason Collins to Headline LGBT Democratic Fundraiser with Michelle Obama
- Appeals Court Denies Ronald Tutors Bid to Sell Movies Tied up in Bankruptcy Case
- Google+ rolls out a redesign for mobile Web similar to desktop
- The never-ending rape of the Camerons
- Rebooting our racial quotas
- Real leaders leave gracefully
- Schools should promote diversity
- Reconnecting with the homeland
- Restaurant learns online reviews can make or break
- Will IT cos be forced to hire more Americans
- More teens migrating to Twitter Poll
- Apple tax row CEO Tim Cook refuses to say sorry
- Microsoft unveils next-gen Xbox gaming console
- Panchashila flag of Buddhism represents five noble qualities of the Buddha
- Genting Buddhist Groups Wesak Day celebrations
- Tallest Buddha Amitabha statue comple...
- Myanmar jails 7 Muslims for attacks on Buddhist monk
- The Dalai Lamas Message to Wisconsin
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest India Gazette headlines delivered to your inbox.
- No high heels for Karishma Tanna on Grand Masti set
- Telugu industry to celebrate 100 years of Indian cinema
- Intellectuals call for support for Irom Sharmila
- Cadbury ordered to pay Rs.30000 compensation
- Raveena enjoys busy life of an actor