will be coming to the Sony Playstation 4 (PS4). While we already knew that the game will be coming to Microsoft's Xbox One console, we'd heard no word that it will be also be released on the PS4. However, Infinity Ward announced on Wednesday ...
Electronic Arts (EA) will continue to develop games for the Nintendo Wii U, just apparently without much vigour. Last week the company's spokesperson Jeff Brown said that the firm ...
, saying that it must remove the Youtube app from the Windows Store because it didn't comply with its terms and conditions. In simple terms, Google had a moan at Microsoft because Youtube for Windows Phone didn't show any adverts and allowed users to download content from within the app. While there's little love lost between the two firms, it looks like Microsoft was more ...
(click image for slideshow) Apple continues to target competitor Samsung with patent-related lawsuits. It has filed a new motion in California that claims the Galaxy S4, Samsung's flagship smartphone, violates five of its patents. Two of those patents pertain to voice search. The motion is an amendment to an existing patent claim. Apple and Samsung are locked in bitter legal battles ...
Fan fiction, in which aficionados of existing books and movies write characters into new storylines, has long been popular fodder on Internet forums -- but stories based on copyrighted works are essentially impossible to sell. Amazon wants to change that with its new "Kindle Worlds" ...
Ghosts of Mars
John Carpenter's Ghosts of Mars starts out as a fairly effective sci-fi horrorshow, then quickly devolves into a mindless action movie that involves a small group of survivors machine-gunning hordes of possessed zombies. Carpenter, who cowrote the screenplay with Larry Sulkis, has an interesting central idea (even if it is lifted in part from Mario Bava's 1965 pulp thriller Planet of th ... ...
it was rid of the reviled 'snooper's charter' communications bill, which would make storing data on all Britains legal, but now political figures are suggested it be resurrected in light of the axe attack in Woolwich yesterday. Lord Carlisle, formerly the independent reviewer of terror laws, said ...
are getting more worried that focusing on "rational" attackers such as the Chinese might be a dangerous way to go, and the country needs to fear the irrational types more. For years now the US national security experts have believed that "rational" super powers like China or Russia were their main adversaries. But now there are growing concerns that extremist groups, rogue ...
Hands up! Do you speak digital body language? "). Rather than checking in with our phones, omnipresent computers will check in on us. This is the next step in the evolution that has already taken us from mainframes to desktops to tablets. It seems the age of ubiquitous computing, or "ubicomp", is upon ...
With the discovery of malware signed with a valid Apple ID, here are some steps you can take to help prevent the remote chance of any such programs infecting your ...
(Credit: PlayerScale) Yahoo's at it again. The online giant has made another acquisition only days after reaching a deal to buy Tumblr. This time around, Yahoo is expanding in the gaming arena with the purchase ...
On the record
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Thistle Charing Cross
I had stayed at this hotel once before, some years previous, so was looking forward to a new review. The ...Keep reading
Record Your Vote
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
India GazetteIndia Gazette – National News Bureau
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The India Gazette is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive Indian news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, Indian news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local India news, the weather forecast for India you'll find it all in the India Gazette.
From Mumbai to Delhi, the India Gazette should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs Thursday approved a proposal for the implementation of National AIDS Control Support Project (NACSP) under the National AIDS Control Programme (NACP) at an outlay of Rs.2,550 crore, an official statement said.
The NACSP will contribute towards intensifying and consolidating prevention services with a focus on highly vulnerable populations, high risk groups and bridge population.
It will also focus on institutional strengthening and financial management.
The NACP is financed by the Indian government and the World Bank in equal proportion. Presently, the fourth phase of NACP (2012-17) is going on.
Earlier this month, the World Bank approved the fourth of a series of credits aimed at supporting India's AIDS control programme which seeks to curb the spread of HIV.
The $255 million credit to the National AIDS Control Support Project will help accelerate AIDS prevention programs by targeting vulnerable groups at high risk of infection.
Some 2.4 million Indians are presently living with HIV-AIDS. It ranks third after South Africa and Nigeria in HIV-AIDS cases.
- Iran allows eight candidates for presidential race
- North Korean special envoy visits China to win confidence
- Breakthrough research shows Vit C kills drug resistant TB
- India positioned to become net security provider in immediate region and beyond PM
- Maersk to Hike Rates in Asia-Caribbean Trade
- Devotees take holy dip at natural hot water spring in Badrinath
- 2006 Malegaon blasts Aseemanand Sadhvi Pragya’s names missing from NIA chargesheet
- MCA begins inspection of companies in railway bribery case
- Mother talks about raising her child despite lack of faith
- Selena Gomezs Bindi Styling Offensive Bollywood Star Priyanka Chopra Talks About the Stars Usage
- Broadchurch Scribe Signs Deal With Elisabeth Murdochs Shine Division Kudos
- Yahoos at it again with gaming platform acquisition
- German Star Host Thomas Gottschalk Signs with RTL
- Joe Francis Apologizes for Appalling Interview With The Hollywood Reporter
- Kim Dotcom threatens to sue Twitter others over patent
- Close gap in mental illness
- Quality schools hold the key to good education
- Strength in our difference
- A tale of two schools
- Danger on the road
- Call of Duty Ghosts for PS4 is coming DLC remains Xbox One exclusive
- EA will develop games for the Wii U after all
- Microsoft updates Youtube for Windows Phone app to keep Google happy
- Apple Adds Samsungs Galaxy S4 To Lawsuit
- Amazons Kindle Worlds lets fan fiction writers sell their stories
- Flexible solar cells and displays may be possible with transparent electrode
- ChannelAdvisor Riding The E-Commerce Megatrend
- E-commerce software maker ChannelAdvisor shares soar in debut
- Dr. Akoto Donates Computers To Two Schools In Constituency
- Signet Jewelers U.S. and E-Commerce Businesses Lead To 10.4 Jump In Q1 Sales
- Tibetan rights groups criticise China over monks five-year jail term
- Dalai Lamas website to go Hindi
- City hosts Buddhist items expo
- Travel news Enjoy the new Shangri-La Bosphorus or a cool early summer in Tibet
- Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon in Chinas Tibet
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest India Gazette headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Kerala district Congress condemns Hindu leaders
- Notice to centre Delhi on high security number plates
- Cop arrested for smuggling drugs in Kashmir
- Detained man part of Chinese espionage Tibetan exiles
- Shiv Sena foots Bal Thackeray funeral bills